Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Focus At Flourishes

Welcome to Friday!


 It is time to take a look back to last weeks stamp release and find one of the images that I did not have time to use during the whirl wind 5 day release and come up with a design to show you today.  There are some fantastic images that will be used for years to come in Flourishes new winter/Christmas collection.


Do you know what I love about working and designing for Flourishes??  It's the change to have all of those lovely stamp sets in my collection from day 1. That has been 5 years of timeless images for today's paper crafter. How are you doing with your collection of stamps?
And what about those cut files for the stamp sets??  I have used my Silhouette more and more in all my paper crafting, from cards, gifts, decor, and scrapbooking.
I have fond memories of ice skating during my growing up years, as well as memories of going ice skating with my kids and grand kids.
Snow Days will be prefect for making embellishments for the pictures taken during the summer of ice skating in Michigan. You have to love the indoor rinks!!

Stamp: snow days,  Paper: graceful, classic white Ink: memento, copic, distress inks, Embellishments:
 iridescent string and sparklets.   A simple card really.

I am sure you will see beautiful work by following the links below and don't forget, today is the last day for 10% off the release bundle. And did you know that Flourishes brought back free shipping??  On domestic  orders over $75.





7 comments:

TLady said...

SOOOOOO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!! This IS a FANTASTIC IMAGE!!!!!!!!!! PERFECT like you said for those layouts of time Ice Skating.... I remember those days too. Not many of them, but I DO LOVE the memories!!!!!! :)One in-particular, of me crawling across the ice---:) It was STILL FUN!!!!!!! :) PRETTY PINKS with these GIRLY Ice Skates!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Allison Cope Israels said...

Oooh Sharon! This card is beautiful! I love the colours you used and I love the way you coloured in your skate image! Gorgeous girl!

ChristineCreations said...

So pretty Sharon! I love the peachy tones! And where on earth did you go skating in Florida!!??? :)

dpkennedy said...

The pink and green are so pretty on this sweet card! Love it!

Heather Jensen said...

So pretty Sharon. Love the pink and green combo. :)

Hugs~

Anonymous said...

Well that is just gorgeous! Love the pinks and green as well as the thread and sparklettes.

Beth Greco

Colleen said...

Sharon,
I have some fond memories of skating as well and I can't wait to make up a card with my set. Your is beautiful.