Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Focus at Flourishes

Focus on Bee My Honey 

 I stamped with Bee My Honey and the Honeycomb background stamp using distress ink and Sahara Sand classic pad.  I just purchased a honeycomb embossing folder which I used for this card.

I added a few bits of hardware in the form of an antique copper ribbon slide as well as the floral brad, both of which are in the Gamblers Sale. 


Take a minute to stop by to see what the ladies have created. If you find a someone that has not posted a card, leave a message as they may be without power living on the East coast.  I know there is at least one of Flourishes designers that has no electricity, but everyone of our designers is safe, at least for now. 




I have waiting until the last minute to do my post and now I am finding it difficult to write as I am watching all the continued coverage from NJ and NY. Flourishes is on the Gulf Coast and we are well aware of the kind of problems they are dealing with. They are looking at a long road and years of recovery before they find their new normal.

7 comments:

Heather Jensen said...

Super cute Sharon. Love that embossed cardstock background. Very clever! ;)

Becky said...

How cute! The embossing is so perfect with this stamp.

Allison Cope Israels said...

Super cute Sharon! Lovin' that embossed honeycomb on your card - super sweet!

ChristineCreations said...

So cute Sharon! That honeycomb embossing folder is so perfect!

Julie Koerber said...

How cute that you have the hexagon embossing folder! Love that -- what a perfect little addition to a clean and classy creation! I also love the card below with the forest of trees -- I keep looking at that one thinking I might need to case that one for my Christmas creations this year! :-)

TLady said...

Sharon!
What a WONDERFUL CARD!!!!!!! WELL DONE! You did a SUPER JOB with this set! :) AND I am not affected by Sandy but, I appreciate your comforting words about the whole thing! Saying prayers for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Sharon this is sweet, that honey comb textured background is perfect with the set.