Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Define Good!

Define good; getting 140 scrap book pages done in 2012........... Oh, well, that is not what I had in mind when picking a title for these two pages, but it works for me! 
I am very close to completing a album from the last time my son's and their families were able to make it home for the holidays. I thought it would be fun to flip through the book during their visit in a few weeks. 


I have used the coordinating papers from the My Minds Eye Signature paper pad. The paper is as old as the photos but hey it's going to be DONE. Done, using card stock from scraps and embellishments that have been in my stash for some time.  


The title I did using my Silhouette, and the corner and fancy tag bling came from Want2Scrap and Petaloo florals.



I have downloaded a ton of Christmas Silhouette files, my camera a loaded with room for 800 pictures, I have the Christmas paper pad that I will be using for the 2012 Christmas photos. I am ready for Christmas!! Wait, I have shopping to do yet ( how come men don't do the Christmas shopping?? He cleans house so it's all good! ) then wrap it all up.

Next year starts a new goal for scrapping and new challenges on SCS.

4 comments:

Peggy D. said...

Can I have a caption that reads: Dear Santa, I can explain….?????

Karen W said...

Great pages and what a treasure!

Becky said...

What a lovely page.

TLady said...

SUPER LAY OUT Sharon!!!!!!! Was looking for the Valentine fun that's going on! :) I'm a Valentine FANATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) HUGS & SMOOOCHES!!!!!! :)